Hope In Suffering
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My recent loss

3 posters

Go down

My recent loss Empty My recent loss

Post  Darkened Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:20 am

First thing's first, I know alot off the member's here but only 2 ppl know whom I am! Im going to keep it this way for a long time. I recently lost a very great friend of mine due to robbery gone bad. My friend was 29 and leagally blind and living alone in a one bedroom apartment. Friday evening his apartment was broken into by a 17 y/o punk kid to rob him of a firearm that he had for personal protection. When the accused intruder was interupted by my friend he then stabbed my friend in the chesdt 2 time's then stabbed him 5 more times in the back after he tried to run away yelling for his life. Two newly moved in neighbor's on the first floor her my friend screaming ( stop stabbing me) They ran to his door wich was locked, the 2 brothers ran outside and climbed up to the second floor when my friend had lived and went into his apartment. They saw the 17y/o suspect standing in my friend's bedroom over top of him, he then ran out of the apartment. The 2 brother's held my friend's hand's telling him it was ok. I really can't type about this anymore so im going to close this topic with this....... My friend was the most loving, caring, down to earth, heart felt, Happy, Best friend anyone could ever ask for...... I love him dearly, though i was not there to attend his Candle light vigil, nor the Viewing or Funeral. He will allway's be in my heart and thought's....... Thank You for reading this. DB

Darkened

Back to top Go down

My recent loss Empty Re: My recent loss

Post  Kunoichi Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:52 am

Darkened,

my heart truly truly goes out to you. I am so sorry for your loss. Words can't express the horror and rage I feel towards this and how much pain I feel for you. I'm extremely proud of you for typing it out and getting it out. That takes immeasurable strength and courage. *Safe hugs* if you want them and keep typing.

God bless,
Kuno
Kunoichi
Kunoichi
Admin
Admin

https://hopeinsuffering.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Chrisofsmeg Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:56 am

Darkened,

I'm incredibly sorry for your loss. Nobody deserves to have to experience loss, people that are already suffering least of all, but unfortunately mortality is inevitable of the human condition. It sounds as though your friend was a good man and it is especially horrifying when good people are taken before their time.

I empathize with your loss and understand the difficulties and pain that you must be going through. Well done for talking about it. Please trust me when I say that it will get better. It'll always hurt, and it never goes away, but with time, the pain will decrease. I hope that you are alright and you can feel free to PM me or post a reply on here if you want to talk about it and I'll respond as soon as I can. The only was is up from here. If you feel it necessary, it may well be worth speaking to a therapist specializing in trauma or loss in your local area, if you can find one.

My sympathies,

Chrisofsmeg

Chrisofsmeg

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down