Hope In Suffering
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some small progress to tell you guys about

4 posters

Go down

Some small progress to tell you guys about Empty Some small progress to tell you guys about

Post  dinky Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:57 pm

I actually have to things to tell you guys about. First concerns my eating problems, I have been working on this for months now but never could seem to make myself eat chicken, I have this irrational fear that if I eat certain things my throat will close....well Sunday I just went for it and finally ate chicken for the first time in years Very Happy to me this is so huge because I obsessed over it, and worried, but finally with some support from a close friend I did it because I knew she would be there with me and help me if I needed her. And the second....I drove tonight for the first time in over 7 years bounce cheers I never thought I would drive again, just riding with someone is a huge problem for me, but I did it and cant wait to try more Smile
dinky
dinky

Back to top Go down

Some small progress to tell you guys about Empty Re: Some small progress to tell you guys about

Post  jamie Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:24 am

Can't even think of the words to express HOW PROUD I AM OF YOU!!!!! Seriously, I know how hard those things have been for you, but like I've told you many times, I believe in you. You are so much stronger and capable than you think. Love you!!! Soooo proud!!! cheers
jamie
jamie
Division Volunteer
Division Volunteer

Back to top Go down

Some small progress to tell you guys about Empty Re: Some small progress to tell you guys about

Post  Kunoichi Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:16 am

That is SOOOOO Awesome!!!! cheers cheers cheers I'm incredibly proud of you and hope that YOU are proud of yourself!!! Smile That is so much to tackle in one night but so awesome that you did! Words cannot express Smile
Kunoichi
Kunoichi
Admin
Admin

https://hopeinsuffering.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Chrisofsmeg Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:13 pm

Well done, dinky - I'm proud of you, on both counts.

It's difficult to get over the hurdle, and can be for a long time, but when you make that step over it it feels damned good doesn't it Smile

Well done. Treat yourself Wink

Chrisofsmeg

Back to top Go down

Post  dinky Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:34 pm

Thanks y'all i'm pretty happy about both accomplishments, I have ate chicken everyday since I first tried it again haha
dinky
dinky

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down